[Koha] synchro two instances of Koha

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Sat Mar 24 07:59:05 NZDT 2018

Hi Giuseppe,

I wrote something to do that few years ago when I worked at BibLibre (
https://git.biblibre.com/biblibre/kss/)
Kss is for "Koha sync system", the idea was to synchronize slave
installations (without internet access during the day) with the master
installation.
It does not appear to have been updated to work with new versions of Koha.
It has been initially written for 3.2 and rewritten for 3.16

Regards,
Jonathan