[Koha] multiple public Z39.50 on the same server

Radek Šiman radek.siman at centrum.cz
Sat Mar 24 03:15:45 NZDT 2018

Hi Koha friends,

let's assume we have 3 libraries as independent instances on the same
Koha server, something like:
/etc/koha/sites/libraryA/koha-conf.xml
/etc/koha/sites/libraryB/koha-conf.xml
/etc/koha/sites/libraryC/koha-conf.xml

Every library needs to run its own Z39.50 public server. I still can't
find the right way to set it up, although I have no problem with
single-instance servers. Could you please provide me instructions what
files should I change and how? I know about following parameters:
  - publicserver's listen port in koha-conf.xml
  - publicserver's server section in koha-conf.xml
  - host and port in /etc/koha/zebradb/explain-biblios.xml

Even if one can setup different ports in aforementioned koha-conf.xml
files, there is only one host+port in explain-biblios.xml. Or maybe I
don't understand the right way how to setup multiple biblio servers on
the same port but with different credentials.

Thanks!
Radek Šiman