[Koha] RESTORING DATABASE TO NEW INSTALLATION OF KOHA

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Thu Mar 22 19:09:26 NZDT 2018

Hi Jack,

the OPAC showing maintenance is a sign that Koha wants to run the web
installer to update your database version to match the Koha version you
installed. The user and password are the MySQL/MariaDB database user's.
You can find it in the koha_conf.xml file of your installation if you
are not aware of it.

Hope this helps,

Katrin