[Koha] Koha Performance

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Tue Mar 20 22:38:26 NZDT 2018

Two questions about Plack:

1. What is the concrete indicator that Plack is enabled and running or not?

2. I've looked at https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Plack but: What
can be useful for plack in my setup or for me?
Recommended? Required? Extra? Only for developers?

Thank you.

El 19/03/18 a les 17:34, Tomas Cohen Arazi ha escrit: