[Koha] Prices in MARC21

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Thu Mar 15 05:31:38 NZDT 2018

Thanks Heather. For PCD I'll select 037.c, as usually the item can be
acquired again when it's lost, sold or required more quantity.

PVD may need to be commented to general notes (500), or create an unused
tag number (I don't know the proper number and/or subtag).

El 14/03/18 a les 08:11, Narcis Garcia ha escrit: