[Koha] Unable install SUDO

takan bhatt takan.bhatt at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 03:11:49 NZDT 2018

Sir /Madam

What I did I explain

1. Install Virtual Box
2 Install Debian Xfce from ISO file latest version that I think 9 (stretch)
3 Internet was not accessible inside Debian Browser
4. Edited Repository and added non-free
5. Made internet accessible
6. Use apt-get update then Upgrade command
7. I saw updation was not properly done so again and again updated
8 used apt-get install sudo command

I got following error (sudo is necessary to install koha )

E: could not get lock /var/lib/dpkg/lock - open (11: Resource temporarily
unavailable) E: unable to lock the administration directory (var/lib/dpkg),
its another process using it

Kindly Help me to resolve this problem.

While updating and other processes power went down frequently.

I think something problem is with sources.list file.

Pls help

Rajesh Bhatt