[Koha] Fwd: Koha 17.11 Web installer stuck at Choose your language

Wilson, Robert R1WILSON at bridgew.edu
Thu Mar 8 08:22:02 NZDT 2018

I’m seeing this same issue and same log feedback here with 17.11 and Ubuntu 16.04. This is my first time installing Koha so I don’t really have another system to reference.

I thought it might be a permissions issue based on previous LAMP installs or maybe something with @INC and the PERL5LIB, but I don’t know enough about it to go further.

Daniel, if you were able to figure this out outside of 32-bit install or if anyone has any ideas, I’m all ears. The gist log Daniel provided aside from the specific box and db names is pretty identical.

https://gist.github.com/dowens76/b7fcb8f2c93a353a6dbdbc2623d57c37

But I can provide mine if necessary.

Thanks,

Robert