[Koha] adding existing items to acquisitions

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Tue Mar 6 20:12:26 NZDT 2018

Hi Giuseppe,

do you mean adding orders and invoices for those items?

I think it would probably be possible, but there are quite a few tables
involved. You'd need to make sure that:

- vendors exist or are created (aqbooksellers, aqcontacts)
- orders with order lines are created (aqbasket, aqorders)
- existing items are linked to the correct orders (aqorders_items)
- invoices are created and closed (aqinvoices)

There is no way from the GUI atm to link an existing item to a created
order. I think you'd need some scripts to create the correct data and
fill in the tables correctly. Especially being careful of the
calculations with taxes etc.

Hope this helps,

Katrin