[Koha] Using Koha for Union Catalogue

Javed Sahil sahil.ke.paas at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 03:49:50 NZDT 2018

Thank you for replying Vikram,

 I have searched your union catalog, but it is not showing number of items
available in libraries. in "Availability"

here are examples. Availability: *Items available:* CNM School Mumbai (),
Availability: *Items available:* NMIMS SOE (),

Secondly please share if you are using only one server? or connected the
koha servers of all the libraries?and if all the libraries are continuously
adding their calogue records? and automatically updated on union catalog??or
you take excel sheet from all libraries and then import them to koha union
catalog?

Regards,Javed