[Koha] How to use housebound module?

Agnes Rivers-Moore arm at hanover.ca
Thu Mar 1 13:20:19 NZDT 2018

Dear Koha users

I have failed to find any manual entries or Wiki description of how to use the homebound module.
Bugzilla #5670 has been under way for a while so the project may have changed from the original outline.
Also it may be called house bound, or homebound, or home-bound... but I still cannot find it.

Can anyone point me towards the information, please, or can anyone share some more detailed description of what this is intended to do?

Is anyone using it?
Is any further functionality intended in future?

Thanks everyone,
Agnes

(Koha 17.11.03 as of Feb 2018)
--
Agnes Rivers-Moore
CEO / Chief Librarian

Tel: 519.364.1420 x 1244 | Fax: 519.364.1747
Email: arm at hanover.ca<mailto:arm at hanover.ca> |
Web: Hanoverlibrary.ca<http://www.hanoverlibrary.ca/>
Facebook Hanover Public Library | Twitter @HanoverLibrary

Support your library! Could you volunteer, make a donation, or remember us in your will? Hanover Public Library is a Registered Charity - BN 10802-6947-RR0001
We use email to communicate service messages to members who provide an address during registration or who contact us by email, and to promote charitable donations and fundraising events, in compliance with CASL.
Please contact the library to change your email preferences or use the link below.