[Koha] Adding SSL to my KOHA installation (Dynamic DNS and 2 Ports)

Narcis Garcia informatica at actiu.net
Fri Jun 29 20:00:47 NZST 2018

Are you using Apache as HTTP frontend?
If so, I would recommend you to use port TCP/443 for both cases (OPAC &
management)
$ sudo a2enmod ssl

At /etc/apache2/sites-enabled/biblio.conf :

<VirtualHost *:443>
ServerName biblio.example.net
SSLEngine on
SSLCertificateChainFile ".../chain.pem"
SSLCertificateFile ".../fullchain.pem"
SSLCertificateKeyFile ".../privkey.pem"
(...)

<VirtualHost *:443>
ServerName biblio-intra.example.net
SSLEngine on
SSLCertificateChainFile ".../chain.pem"
SSLCertificateFile ".../fullchain.pem"
SSLCertificateKeyFile ".../privkey.pem"
(...)

And you will have possible to enter through:
https://biblio.example.net/
https://biblio-intra.example.net/

El 29/06/18 a les 09:23, niksdr ha escrit: