[Koha] notices overhaul RFC - updated

Library Library at brimbank.vic.gov.au
Tue Jun 26 17:55:21 NZST 2018

Hi all

Thanks to those who have responded to this RFC via Bugzilla. My original email to the main list got blocked because of my email signature, and I've made some updates to the RFC following initial feedback, so I'm sending this through again. Please check it out here: https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Notices_Overhaul_RFC

Provide feedback and suggestions by Monday 9 July (AEST) either in the Bugzilla bug, or via email to library at brimbank.vic.gov.au

Don't send it direct to me, because today is my last day at Brimbank :-)

cheers

Hugh Rundle
Library Systems & Resource Coordinator
Community Learning & Participation

Brimbank City Council
Brimbank Community and Civic Centre - 301 Hampshire Road, Sunshine

T +61 3 9249 4170
M +61 437 734 108
F +61 3 9249 4351

www.brimbank.vic.gov.au

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, please be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail and any file attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify Brimbank City Council on +61 3 9249 4000 or by reply e-mail to the sender. Please delete the original transmission and its contents.