[Koha] Request for signoff on Bug 20998 - Non superlibrarians cannot search for patrons using quicksearch

Barton Chittenden barton at bywatersolutions.com
Wed Jun 27 03:20:11 NZST 2018

We ran into an unpleasant little bug upon upgrade of one of our servers --
patron quicksearch on the main search bar of members.pm causes a software
error for non superlibrarian staff.

The bug only occurs if independent branches is enabled, which is why it
wasn't caught earlier. Nick wrote a one-line patch last night, and I would
love to get community sign-off on this -- testing should be trivial.

Thanks,

--Barton