[Koha] Forgotten Stuff Login Password

takan bhatt takan.bhatt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 02:35:36 NZST 2018

Sir,
I want to share my experience here. I am user as well taking trial for my
friends. My first installation was different, but recently installed Koha
has similar procedures in which password is stored in XML file. Pls verify
it with Vimalkumar blog koha geek for master password.

If your installation is recent, it will work.

Rajesh Bhatt