[Koha] Koha - No results match your search for 'kw, wrdl: psychology'

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Thu Jun 21 12:01:51 NZST 2018

Hi Chilufya,
If your records exist in Koha but no search results are being returned,
then you have a Zebra problem. It will be necessary to either restart
zebra or re-build your zebra indexes or both. How you do that depends on
the version of Koha you are using and the method by which you installed
it. If you have a recent version installed from Debian packages then
commands can be found here:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/Commands_provided_by_the_Debian_packages
I hope this helps,
Bob Birchall