[Koha] Migration from Mandarin to Koha

Mark Alexander marka at pobox.com
Sat Jun 16 04:35:53 NZST 2018

Excerpts from Mr Mutsikiwa Admire's message of 2018-06-15 16:55:38 +0200:
> I want to migrate bibliographic records from a Mandarin to Koha.
> Currently, I am guided by the resource
> http://www.bloovis.com/2017/08/09/mandarin-to-koha.html. I am wondering
> if there are any generic resources that could aid in the migration
> process.

I am the author of that guide (which may be slightly out of date,
since I wrote it almost a year ago).  I had to develop my own
Mandarin-to-Koha migration scripts because I couldn't find any existing
tools to do the job.

Are you having problems with the scripts I wrote?  If so, feel free
to write to me privately and I may be able to help.