[Koha] Upgrade issues

Scott Owen sowen at edzone.net
Sat Jun 16 01:38:24 NZST 2018

Hi all,

I'm trying to upgrade my Koha version...but got stopped at the following:

root at Pine:~# sudo apt-get install koha-common
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

 koha-common : Depends: libnet-oauth2-authorizationserver-perl but it is
not going to be installed
root at Pine:~#

current server:

Server information
Koha version: 17.05.05.000
OS version ('uname -a'): Linux Pine 3.16.0-4-686-pae #1 SMP Debian
3.16.43-2+deb8u5 (2017-09-19) i686
Perl interpreter: /usr/bin/perl
Perl version: 5.020002
Perl @INC: /usr/share/koha/lib
/etc/perl
/usr/local/lib/i386-linux-gnu/perl/5.20.2
/usr/local/share/perl/5.20.2
/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/perl5/5.20
/usr/share/perl5
/usr/lib/i386-linux-gnu/perl/5.20
/usr/share/perl/5.20
/usr/local/lib/site_perl
.
MySQL version: mysql Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.5.60, for debian-linux-gnu (i686)
using readline 6.3
Apache version: Server version: Apache/2.4.10 (Debian)
Memcached: Servers: undefined | Namespace: koha | Status: unknown | Config
read from: Nowhere Note that the right place to define the memcached config
is in your $KOHA_CONF file. Currently you do not have a valid memcached
configuration defined. | Effective caching method: Cache::Memory
Zebra version: Zebra 2.0.59 (C) 1994-2014, Index Data Zebra is free
software, covered by the GNU General Public License, and you are welcome to
change it and/or distribute copies of it under certain conditions. SHA1 ID:
c00bfddbf0f3608340d61298acc61dafb167f9b2 Using ICU

My Googling skills have failed me and I couldn't find the "dummies" version
of how to fix this ?
Am I missing a repository ? If so ...what is the correct command to add it
?/

Thank you

-S