[Koha] Plugin Error

Liz Rea liz at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Jun 13 15:06:09 NZST 2018

A few things here:

* do you have the plugin directory defined in koha-conf.xml, a la
<pluginsdir>/var/lib/koha/instance/plugins</pluginsdir>

* are the directories listed above owned and grouped into instance-koha
(instance will be the name of your instance)

* are the permissions correct for that directory *and* it's
subdirectories (for plugins, usually 755 is good)

Package installs, except in exceptional and highly non-standard
circumstances, don't use the www-data user. Use the system user
koha-create created for you, as that's what your instance is running
with (you can see the user it's using in
/etc/apache2/sites-available/instance.conf under AssignUserID)

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Liz