[Koha] SQL Report not populating

Barry, Michael M Barry.Michael.M at edumail.vic.gov.au
Wed Jun 13 11:06:56 NZST 2018

Hi Mark,

I tried running a different saved report (made with the report wizard, to produce a list of patrons by categorycode and sort1 fields) and the results downloaded into the CSV and OpenDocument files fine, so I think it might be something I'm missing in my SQL code.

I replaced my WHERE line with your simplified version and the problem persisted. Opening the CSV file in Notepad yielded the same results: column headings were downloaded, the actual report results were not.

Thanks for your help,

Kind regards,
Michael Barry