[Koha] Migration problem

Przemek Kosiński p.kosinski at biblioteka24.eu
Tue Jun 12 21:48:46 NZST 2018

Hi everyone,

I tried to do a base migration from 3.20 to 17.11.06. The conversion of
the database to the new schema and indexation has gone ok - everything
works except the possibility of a full preview of the patron - after
choosing one they receive such an error:

Template process failed: undef error -
DBIx::Class::Storage::DBI::_dbh_execute(): Table
'koha_biblio-main.club_enrollments' doesn't exist at
/usr/share/koha/lib/Koha/Objects.pm line 269

I did two attempts and this problem appeared every time.

System: Ubuntu 16.04LTS
DataBase: MariaDB 10.0.34
Plack not enabled - when enable plack I get an error: Internal Server Error

In the version of koha 17.11.05 there was no such error - the earlier
attempt to migrate to this version was successful.

I have a question about what I can do about it.
Alternatively, how to withdrawal to an earlier version 17.11.05 to check
whether this error can be invoked.

Best regards
Przemek Kosiński

Powiatowa i Miejska Biblioteka