[Koha] Koha - notices and slips: how to include total amount outstanding on a notice

Walker-Headon, Niamh - Systems Librarian Niamh.Walker-Headon at it-tallaght.ie
Thu Jun 7 03:10:09 NZST 2018

Dear Jonathan,
I am on 17.11. I have tried several different fields in an attempt to get the information I want into the notice, but to no avail.
This is what I have so far:
[notices and slips]
<<borrowers.firstname>> <<borrowers.surname>><br>
<<borrowers.address>><br>
<<borrowers.address2>><br>
<<borrowers.city>><br>
<<borrowers.zipcode>><br>
<<borrowers.state>><br>
Dear <<borrowers.firstname>> <<borrowers.surname>>,
Our records show that the following items on your Library account [ card number: <<borrowers.cardnumber>>] are seriously overdue at Library IT Tallaght, if the overdue item/s are not returned to the library you will be charged for the replacement cost below.
Borrowers with overdue items may not be able to view exam results online.
The following item(s) is/are currently overdue:<br>
<item>
-<B><i>"<<biblio.title>>"</B>by <<biblio.author>></i><br>
Barcode: <<items.barcode>>
<b>TOTAL AMOUNT OUTSTANDING ON YOUR ACCOUNT: is available by logging into your library account<<accountlines.outstandingamount>></b>
<BR>
<BR>
Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
Library
<<branches.branchaddress1>><br>
<<branches.branchaddress2>>, <<branches.branchaddress3>><br>
Phone: <<branches.branchphone>><br>
Email: <<branches.branchemail>><br>

Yours,
Niamh