[Koha] SQL report with Comma Delimited Paramater

ksorbo keith at thesorbos.com
Wed Jun 6 23:38:10 NZST 2018

Is it possible to create a SQL report using a parameter with comma delimited
ids?

Specifically I would like to be able to select random, non-contiguous items.

The following sql statement works when called directly from mysql:
*select * from items where barcode in (3456,2346);*

However, when I create a sql report with the following code:
*select * from items where barcode in (<<Enter Barcodes>>)*
it works if I enter 1 barcode, but fails if I enter 2 barcodes separated by
a comma.

Is there any workaround for this?

--
Sent from: http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Koha-general-f3047918.html