[Koha] Help with funding the koha-community.org webserver

Liz Rea wizzyrea at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 09:21:00 NZST 2018

Hi all,
I've been funding the koha-community web server for about 5 years now, and
I've been happy to have the disposable income available to me to do that
personally. As it turns out, this year I don't really have that and I could
really use some help paying for it.

The server is paid for yearly, this year it was $308 NZD It's all paid up
until June of next year.

If you'd be interested in tossing a few dollars my way to support running
the website, I'd be really grateful. I think it would be better to have a
community funded server anyway. I'm happy to keep looking after the server
and website too.

I don't have a plan currently for how best to receive the funds - ideas
welcome on this front as well.

Thanks for your consideration,

Cheers,
Liz