[Koha] Import the MARC21 with Item details

Laxmi Lal Menaria menarialaxmilal at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 19:35:58 NZST 2018

Hello everyone,

I have marc21 file with more than 20K records, I would need to import in
the Koha with the barcode, I have updated the Marc21 file with MarcExit
tool and added items with 952, but still it doesn't reflect in the Koha
catalog. When tried to use circulation it says invalid.

So please let me know how can I import marc21 file with barcode data.

For barcode I have tried these 2 things:

=952  \\$a2442      ;$b2442      ;$o2442      ;$p2442      ;$yBooks

=952  \\$p2442

Both are not working, please let me know how can I fix it.
--

Thanks,
Laxmilal Menaria | +91 982 955 3793 | http://laxmilalmenaria.com/