[Koha] Framework warnings on upgrade to 18.05 (From 17.11.04)

Elaine Bradtke eb at efdss.org
Fri Jun 1 06:34:23 NZST 2018

Background:  We have a test system that we run on a different server.  When
we first installed Koha (3.?) many years ago, I managed to corrupt the
default framework.  I then overwrote the default framework with a clean one
in the production site.  We periodically clone the database from production
to the test site to keep it fairly current.  However, it appears that the
framework isn't being copied (otherwise, I don't know how to explain the
differences - the items in the list are not things we've changed, but may
have resulted when the framework was corrupted).

Below is a message generated while upgrading the test site to 18.05.
Comparing this list to the production site, I find that the production site
is 'standard' and test site deviates from this.

*Question 1:*  If I import the (standard) Default framework from production
and overwrite the one in test, will this correct the problem, or do I need
to import and overwrite all the frameworks? Do we need to do anything with
the system to implement the changes in the subsidiary frameworks?

*Question 2:* If you clone the database, does it not include the
frameworks? (warning, I'm not the one who does this task, so I don't fully
understand it). Is there something we need to do to make sure that it does
copy the frameworks?

Here's the message from the test site:

WARNING: The Default framework is now considered as authoritative for Koha
to MARC mappings. We have found that your additional frameworks contained
43 mapping(s) that deviate from the standard mappings. Please look at the
following list and consider if you need to add them again in Default
(possibly as a second mapping).
Field 250$a in framework ART: Mapping to biblioitems.volume has been
adjusted.
Field 250$b in framework ART: Mapping to biblioitems.number has been
adjusted.
Field 490$a in framework ART: Mapping to biblio.seriestitle has been
adjusted.
Field 650$a in framework ART: Mapping has been reset.
Field 700$a in framework ART: Mapping has been reset.
Field 942$e in framework ART: Mapping has been reset.
Field 942$k in framework ART: Mapping has been reset.
Field 942$s in framework ART: Mapping has been reset.
Field 952$f in framework ART: Mapping has been reset.
Field 700$a in framework BKS: Mapping has been reset.
Field 942$e in framework BKS: Mapping has been reset.
Field 942$k in framework BKS: Mapping has been reset.
Field 650$a in framework CF: Mapping has been reset.
Field 942$e in framework CF: Mapping has been reset.
Field 942$k in framework CF: Mapping has been reset.
Field 245$b in framework FA: Mapping has been reset.
Field 952$x in framework FA: Mapping to items.paidfor has been adjusted.
Field 245$b in framework PRG: Mapping has been reset.
Field 650$a in framework PRG: Mapping has been reset.
Field 700$a in framework PRG: Mapping has been reset.
Field 774$w in framework PRG: Mapping to biblio.biblionumber has been
adjusted.
Field 942$e in framework PRG: Mapping has been reset.
Field 942$k in framework PRG: Mapping has been reset.
Field 952$f in framework PRG: Mapping has been reset.
Field 264$a in framework RDA: Mapping to biblioitems.place has been
adjusted.
Field 264$b in framework RDA: Mapping to biblioitems.publishercode has been
adjusted.
Field 264$c in framework RDA: Mapping to biblio.copyrightdate has been
adjusted.
Field 700$a in framework RDA: Mapping has been reset.
Field 942$e in framework RDA: Mapping has been reset.
Field 942$k in framework RDA: Mapping has been reset.
Field 952$f in framework RDA: Mapping has been reset.
Field 942$e in framework SER: Mapping has been reset.
Field 942$k in framework SER: Mapping has been reset.
Field 245$b in framework SR: Mapping has been reset.
Field 650$a in framework SR: Mapping has been reset.
Field 700$a in framework SR: Mapping has been reset.
Field 774$w in framework SR: Mapping to biblio.biblionumber has been
adjusted.
Field 942$e in framework SR: Mapping has been reset.
Field 942$k in framework SR: Mapping has been reset.
Field 952$f in framework SR: Mapping has been reset.
Field 650$a in framework VR: Mapping has been reset.
Field 942$e in framework VR: Mapping has been reset.
Field 942$k in framework VR: Mapping has been reset.

​Thanks!​

Elaine Bradtke
VWML
Tel    +44 (0) 20 7485 2206 (This number is for the English Folk Dance and
Song Society in London, England. If you wish to phone me personally, send
an e-mail first. I work off site)