[Koha] [EXTERNAL] NCIP User Question - biblionum in 001 vs 999c

Heather Hernandez heather_hernandez at nps.gov
Fri Jul 27 09:38:16 NZST 2018

Hi, Kelly!!

I *thought* your name was familiar!!  How nice to be in touch!!  Once a
maritime library worker, always a maritime library worker??  (There's a
joke in there about salt, but I need more coffee to make it!)

Glad you're in touch with Joy--she has simply *mad* MARC record skillz!!

Luckily, I have remarkably resilient pearls!:):)

Ever best to all,
h2
Heather Hernandez
Technical Services Librarian
San Francisco Maritime National Historical Park Research Center
2 Marina Blvd., Bldg. E, 3rd floor, San Francisco, CA  94123-1284
415-561-7032, heather_hernandez at nps.gov
Library catalog: http://keys.bywatersolutions.com/