[Koha] Koha 18.05 - No biblio records retrieve when migrate old schema database.

Sergio Scotto sscotto at psi.uba.ar
Sat Jul 21 06:03:34 NZST 2018

Hi guys, i just installed KOHA 18.05.01.000 in a Debian 8.0.
I migrate a koha 3.22 database to that new server, and upgrade the schema using "koha-upgrade-schema".

Borrowers are retrieve when i search them.
Biblio Records are NOT retrieve when i search them.
I can Access to a bibliorecord using the biblionumber in th url.
Zebra is runing, i use "koha-zebra --status -v instancename" and got "[ ok ] Zebra running for biblio:."

Got any ideas of what can be happening?

Thx!
Sergio.