[Koha] Error: timeout specified has expired - unable to access koha back-end

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Fri Jul 20 17:13:56 NZST 2018

Hi,
If you can reach the staff client from FF and IE but not from Chrome,
that does suggest its a Chrome problem first. Have you cleared the
browser cache in Chrome?

Does the problem occur from one device or from all devices? If only from
one, try re-starting the device.

I hope this helps,
Bob Birchall
/Calyx/