[Koha] Koha reports wiki

Cab Vinton bibliwho at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 00:01:01 NZST 2018

Hi, All --

Apologies for the cross-posting.

The clean up of the Reports wiki page appears to have got stalled out:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Library

(Large no. of duplicate listings of reports for holds, patrons, &
circulation (HPC), which also appear on corresponding pages --
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/SQL_Reports_Holds, etc.)

I've identified the reports on the main page that aren't cross-listed
(19 in total). I'd like to relocate these & then delete all the
listings under the HPC categories on the main page.

I suspect these pages see a lot of use, however, so I don't want to
barge in and inadvertently make things worse.

Anything I should be aware of before jumping in?

All best,

Cab Vinton, Director
Plaistow Public Library
Plaistow, NH