[Koha] Adding SSL to my KOHA installation (Dynamic DNS and 2 Ports)

niksdr sideris.nik at me.com
Mon Jul 2 19:09:41 NZST 2018

Hi there,

I am trying to enable ssl for Koha but still no luck

This my configuration:
# OPAC
<VirtualHost *:8081>
  ServerName my domain.here
  SSLEngine on
  SSLEngine on
  SSLCertificateChainFile "/home/kohadmin/Intermediate1.cer"
  SSLCertificateFile "/home/kohadmin/mycertificatefilehere.cer"
  SSLCertificateKeyFile "home/kohadmin/mykeyhere.key"
  DocumentRoot /usr/share/koha/opac/htdocs

  <IfVersion >= 2.4>
   Define instance "library"
  </IfVersion>
   Include /etc/koha/apache-shared.conf
#  Include /etc/koha/apache-shared-disable.conf
#  Include /etc/koha/apache-shared-opac-plack.conf
   Include /etc/koha/apache-shared-opac.conf

I am sure I miss something...

--
Sent from: http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Koha-general-f3047918.html