[Koha] Cannot access Records following upgrade

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Mon Jul 2 00:49:32 NZST 2018

Hi,

make you you restart memcached and Plack as well. If the problem
remains, take a closer look at mismatches between the tables in your
database and the database structure of the Koha version you updated to -
a mismatch might cause you a lot trouble.

There is no created_on column in the acquisition tables, but in a few
others.

Hope that helps,

Katrin