[Koha] Send usage statistics to Hea

Katrin Fischer katrin.fischer.83 at web.de
Wed Jan 31 09:35:56 NZDT 2018

Hi Vimal,

thx for writing this up!

We should definitely also have this information in the official Koha
manual - I just checked and only the cronjob for Hea is documented. It's
good to have a tutorial until this can be fixed!

The configuration page Jonathan mentioned should be available in
versions 3.22.21, 16.05.13, and 16.11.00 and higher.

The current double up of system preferences and administration page is
not ideal. I think we should at least add some notes and examples. I
have filed bug 14608 for this.

Regards,

Katrin