[Koha] Pop up Message "Leave a message" on Patron Circulation.

Admire Mutsikiwa amutsikiwa at uzlib.uz.ac.zw
Tue Jan 23 19:13:05 NZDT 2018

I have migrated my Koha instance to a new server by re-installing the
operating system (Debian 8.5) and installing Koha 17.5.6. My Koha instance,
which was on a lower Koha 17.5.x was subsequently upgraded to 17.5.6. Now
when I browse or search for a patron record, on displaying it, I am getting
a pop up message "Pop up Message "Leave a message" .

Any pointer on how to get over it.

Kind Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa (Mr)

ICT Manager

Libraries

University of Zimbabwe

Tel:+263-4-303276

Mob:+263771117777

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the
consequences of dodging our responsibilities."  Josiah Charles Stamp
<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4867406.Josiah_Charles_Stamp>