[Koha] software error

Pedro Amorim pjamorim91 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 23:50:06 NZDT 2018

Hey Vinod,

Could the ID for that hold (reserve) be already present in old_reserves?
If so, that error will occur when the item is actually checked out, I'm
afraid, because the ID from reserves gets moved to old_reserves.

The bug is documented here:
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/DBMS_auto_increment_fix

And this was the way I personally handled it:
http://koha.1045719.n5.nabble.com/Salvaging-data-before-using-DBMS-auto-increment-fix-td5951803.html

GL,

Pedro Amorim