[Koha] OPAC Search Error in KOHA 1711.0001

Mubassir Ahsan mahsandu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 00:55:40 NZDT 2018

I had added the script but won't work. So I have commented out the whole
block and the problem is solved.

# add translated_description to itemtypes
#foreach my $itemtype ( keys %{$itemtypes} ) {
#    # Itemtypes search categories don't have (yet) translated
descriptions, they are auth values (and could still have no descriptions
too BZ 18400)
#    warn $itemtype; ..added as per solution but won't work..
# my $translated_description = Koha::ItemTypes->find( $itemtype
)->translated_description;
 #   $itemtypes->{$itemtype}->{translated_description} =
$translated_description || $itemtypes->{$itemtype}->{description} || q{};
# }

--

*Best wishes.*