[Koha] Missing database schema for Koha 17.11

Indranil Das Gupta indradg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 19:13:26 NZDT 2018

Hi Michael,

I believe I may be the person at fault here. -I had volunteered as the
database documentation manager for 17.11, which as I understood was making
sure that schema.koha-community.org is maintained uptodate. Frankly I
didn't have much clue.

As for what you are asking for, I do maintain a personal schema set based
on the versions we end up working with. This is usually always up-to-date.
Perhaps it can help you - https://schema.l2c2.co.in/

cheers
indranil

--
Indranil Das Gupta
L2C2 Technologies

Phone : +91-98300-20971
WWW  : http://www.l2c2.co.in
Blog    : http://blog.l2c2.co.in
IRC     : indradg on irc://irc.freenode.net
Twitter : indradg