[Koha] Error with check in. id in two tables

clint.deckard clint.deckard at frontiers.co.nz
Thu Jan 11 11:41:16 NZDT 2018

Alvaro,
details about this issue can be found here
https://wiki.koha-community.org/wiki/DBMS_auto_increment_fix

At this stage probably the best way to correct the immediate problem
would be to delete the entry in the old_issues table.
Pedro Amorin recently posted the following which may assist you;
"1) Copy the ID's under *Checkouts* from About Koha -> System Information

2) *Select * from old_issues where issue_id IN (<paste ID's here>)*
Confirm the listed rows are the ones you want to delete;

3) *Delete from old_issues where issue_id IN (<paste ID's here>);*

4) Check in items and be happy."

Thank you to Pedro.

Although this fixes the immediate problem you will still have to address
the reason that it occurred and that will depend on the version and
install method of your Koha.

Clint Deckard.