[Koha] Plack causes permanent CPU load of 100%

Tomas Cohen Arazi tomascohen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 10:32:03 NZDT 2018

That's because your repository points to a newer Koha (oldstable?) I
recommend that you use the version number in your config (16.11) and
reinstall libmojolicious-perl and libjson-validator-perl from the repo.

Regards

El jue., 4 de ene. de 2018 11:21 a. m., Michael Kuhn <mik at adminkuhn.ch>
escribió:

> Hi
>
> We are running Koha 16.11.01 on Debian GNU/Linux 8 (64-bit).
>
> Since some weeks we see Plack causing an almost permanent CPU load of
> 100% (maybe this happened after a regular update of the Debian Perl
> packages?). The file "/var/log/koha/INSTANCE/plack.log" constantly gets
> lines like the following added:
>
> Error while loading /etc/koha/plack.psgi: Can't load application from
> file "/usr/share/koha/api/v1/app.pl": Can't locate object method
> "cache_dir" via package "Swagger2::SchemaValidator" at
> /usr/share/perl5/Swagger2.pm line 41.
> Compilation failed in require at (eval 1221) line 1.
>
> A restart of the host doesn't solve the problem. For the moment we have
> stopped Plack and deactivated it completely.
>
> Does anyone know what causes this problem and how to solve it?
>
> Best wishes: Michael
> --
> Geschäftsführer · Diplombibliothekar BBS, Informatiker eidg. Fachausweis
> Admin Kuhn GmbH · Pappelstrasse 20 · 4123 Allschwil · Schweiz
> T 0041 (0)61 261 55 61 · E mik at adminkuhn.ch · W www.adminkuhn.ch

Tomás Cohen Arazi
Theke Solutions (https://theke.io <http://theke.io/>)
✆ +54 9351 3513384