[Koha] A more complete report on lost documents

vanda koha vandakoha at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 22:47:58 NZDT 2018

Hi Eric,
Thanks for your help.

I tried your query but it didn't work. The Koha showed the following:

*The following error was encountered:* The database returned the following
error:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to
your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM items i
LEFT JOIN biblio b ON (i.biblionumber=b.biblionumber) LEFT JOIN b' at line 6
Please check the log for further details.

Any ideas?

Thanks again,

Vanda