[Koha] How I can config the Memcached tab

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Sat Feb 24 04:26:23 NZDT 2018

Hello,

When you create a new install (koha-create) you can use the --use-memcached
flag to enable it (will be the defautl when bug 18342 will be pushed).
Otherwise you can enable it in your koha-conf.xml file (search for
memcached_servers).
Maybe you also need to install the memcached package.
When it's done, restart plack.

Regards,
Jonathan