[Koha] Need help Setting up MTA for Koha email

Hector Gonzalez cacho at genac.org
Wed Feb 21 04:33:19 NZDT 2018

You should focus on configuring postfix tosend its mail with a remote
host with user and password, here is a howto on that:

https://www.freelock.com/kb/postfix-relayhost

What you are looking for is best searched for with this: "postfix
relayhost authentication" google that and you'll see lots of samples.

--
Héctor González
cacho at genac.org