[Koha] First time successful crowdfunding in India from Library professionals

vinod mishra mishravk79 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 19 06:35:17 NZDT 2018

Dear All,

Amazing and appreciable efforts by all contributors and supporters.

In continuation with my below email, its my pleasure to inform you that
within 48 hours of announcement many library professionals/Vendors came
forward and collected Rs. 18000, now only 2000 is left to achieve target of
Rs. 20000.

Please give your willingness at below google form and become part of this
first movement. All contributors name will be announced on Forums and Koha
websites after achieving the final target.

Google form: https://goo.gl/forms/8Z7zKrF3etK45AFq1

Details of Initiative: http://mishravk.com/2018/02/crowdfunding/

With Regards,

Vinod Kumar Mishra,
Assistant Librarian,
Biju Patnaik Central Library (BPCL),
NIT Rourkela,
Sundergadh-769008,
Odisha,
India.
Mob:91+9439420860
Website: http://mishravk.com/
ORCID ID: http://orcid.org/0000-0003-4666-7874

*"Spiritual relationship is far more precious than physical. Physical
relationship divorced from spiritual is body without soul" -- Mahatma
Gandhi*