[Koha] Restoration of old Koha database to new one

Bob Birchall bob at calyx.net.au
Tue Feb 13 01:35:08 NZDT 2018

After installing the old database, log in to the staff client. You
should get the 'web installer', not the Home page. Koha will detect that
the DB needs to be upgraded and will do so.
That's a pretty big upgrade. When its done, a lot of your reports might
need repair. If so, you'll get a warning on your 'saved reports' page.
Also examine the About page System Information tab and note any warnings.
HTH,
Bob Birchall
Calyx