[Koha] Data problems

Jonathan Druart jonathan.druart at bugs.koha-community.org
Fri Feb 9 03:45:28 NZDT 2018

You need to:
1. Read the wiki page entirely and carefully
2. Re-read it to make sure you understood everything
3. Make sure you are using an up-to-date version of Koha
4. Fix the existing corrupted data
5. Apply the fix at DBMS config level
6. Restart and test
7. Tell us if something is not clear in the wiki page