[Koha] Not showing 505$t field (Contents) in Portugueses

Ian Bays ian.bays at ptfs-europe.com
Sat Feb 3 05:33:01 NZDT 2018

I have vague recollections of something similar where the stylesheet
(xsl) for the display in English was looking for subfields a and t and
had something like:

<xsl:with-param name="codes">at<...

Because the sequence "at" may appear in translation you may find that in
the Portuguese translation it has been changed.

This might get you going in the right direction or it might be a red
herring. I do hope it helps.

Ian

--
Ian Bays
Director of Projects, PTFS Europe Limited