[Koha] upgrade to Koha 18.11 on Ubuntu 18.04

Giuseppe Angilella Giuseppe.Angilella at ct.infn.it
Sat Dec 29 05:54:43 NZDT 2018

Hi,

I have a (working) instance of Koha 17.11.05-1 installed on an Ubuntu
18.01.1 LTS (bionic) machine. I would like to upgrade Koha to the current
version 18.11.01-1, but I get the error:

sudo apt upgrade koha-common

or been moved out of Incoming.

  koha-common : Depends: libhttp-oai-perl (< 4.0) but 4.06-1 is to be installed or
                         libhttp-oai-3.27-perl but it is not going to be installed
E: Broken packages

Any hint on how to resolve my problem?

Many thanks in advance and best regards,

Giuseppe.