[Koha] Circulation - Every check out giving warning message (Please confirm checkout)

Shiva Kumara shivu.rm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 23:01:59 NZDT 2018

Hi Everybody,

I have been working with the koha in our institute. I noticed that every
checkout giving warning message i.e. *“Please confirm Checkout: Too many
checked out. Only 0 are allowed. This patron can’t check out this item per
library circulation policy. (Yes, Check out) (No, don’t check out)”. *Even
though I defined circulation and fine rules in administration.

Koha version 17.11 upgraded to 18.11.01 (still problem persist) installed
in Ubuntu 16.04 server. In this regard, any help would be highly
appreciated.

Thank you

Shivakumara RM

Digital Library Analyst

Institute for Social and Economic Change

Bengaluru

<https://sites.google.com/site/shivakumararm/>