[Koha] OPAC holdings table in 18.11 shows   instead of blank

Mark Alexander marka at pobox.com
Sun Dec 23 05:56:33 NZDT 2018

I've just upgraded one of my Koha VMs from 18.05 to 18.11, and also
created a new install of 18.11 in another VM, and both exibit a new
issue:

In the OPAC, when looking at the MARC view for an item, there is a
table at the bottom of the page showing some holding information.
Those table fields that used to be blank in 18.05 are now displaying
as " " (without the quotes) in 18.11.  In my particular case, the
fields that are displayed this way are:

* Withdrawn status
* Lost status
* Damaged status
* Not for loan

I have uploaded some screen shots here:

http://www.bloovis.com/artemis-18.05.png
http://www.bloovis.com/artemis-18.11.png

I tried to find something in Bugzilla about this but was not successful.
Is this a known problem?