[Koha] Koha Staff and opac doesn't load after starting k

Paul Hoffman paul at flo.org
Sat Dec 22 06:17:31 NZDT 2018

On Fri, Dec 21, 2018 at 04:17:04PM +0000, Indranil Baruah wrote:
> Plack is running. Still no staff of opac.

(I'm replying to the list, so people can see the full conversation.)

I wonder if Apache is running, is listening on port 80, etc.

I've attached a Perl script you can run to detect which Koha instances
are running; it runs netstat to see which ports Apache is listening on,
then looks at all your Koha config files to find the corresponding Koha
instance(s).

If you're comfortable running the script -- preferably as root -- send
us the output.  Otherwise, the output of the following commands might
prove helpful:

koha-list --enabled

netstat -nlpt | fgrep :80

Paul.