[Koha] Federated OPAC for two or more Koha instances

Mutsikiwa Admire amutsikiwa at uzlib.uz.ac.zw
Tue Dec 18 22:32:56 NZDT 2018

Hi

I have a site that, for some reasons, have  three instances of Koha system
running on different servers. I am interested in establishing how I could go
ahead and have a single federated search interface for  all the three
instances. That is, an interface that enables patrons to search all the
three instances at once.

Kind Regards,

Admire Mutsikiwa

ICT Projects Manager

Libraries

University of Zimbabwe

 <Tel:+263-4-303276> Tel:+263-4-303276

"It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the
consequences of dodging our responsibilities."  Josiah Charles Stamp,
1880-1941, former director of the Bank of England